Dull, dry and damaged hair is the main issue for most of the people. In this modern world, due to the usage of commercial hair products that contains chemicals, hormonal imbalance, stress, hair styling products, pollution, poor diet, etc. we are suffering from hair problems. They will cause hair damage and make it lifeless.
In general, we all have our own unique type of hair (like curly, straight, frizzy, dry) and at certain times of the year, they get out of control.
So, to recover your hair from these damages and to make it strong and shiny, you have to go through these hair masks to get a healthy hair growth.
Natural Hair Masks for Healthy and Beautiful Hair:
Here are some best hair masks that help you a lot in treating almost every hair problem. You can choose the mask as per your hair problem and try it to get a healthy hair growth.
Mask – 1: (Avocado and Honey Mask for Dry and Dull Hair)
To treat your dry and dull hair, you can go through this mask. This mask will provide an excellent moisturizing to the hair and thus makes it look well nourished.
Avocado has unsaturated oils and enriched with nutrient dense that provides essential moisture to the hair.
Honey acts as a natural humectant that attracts and retain the moisture to prevent it from dryness.
- Take a medium sized ripe avocado and mash it to make a fine paste.
- Then add 2 tablespoons of honey and stir well.
- Apply this paste on your dry or slightly damp hair and let it sit for 15 – 20 minutes by wrapping your hair in a shower cap.
- Rinse off with water followed with a mild shampoo and repeat this moisturizing mask for once a week.
- Or pour 1/2 sliced avocado, 1/4 cup of mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of raw honey in a blender. Blend it to make a paste and apply it throughout the damp hair. Cover it with a shower cap and rinse off with water after 30 minutes to moisturize to your natural hair.
- Also, mix mash of 1/2 a ripe avocado and 2 egg yolks and apply it on the dry hair. Leave it for 15 – 20 minutes and rinse off with water.